God is good at all times
"We could feel people were praying for us, because most of us felt peace inside of situation. All of us are doing ok, nobody is in panic but the uncertainty is back. Thank you for your prayers and care. God is good at all times."
This latest news item is to let you know about the situation in Ukraine and the ECM team there after the 10th of October attacks. The text below comes directly from them, let us stand with them in prayer and rejoice in seeinh how God is with them even in the darkest moments.
"In the morning, Russia sent three sets of missiles, about 50 each. Fifteen of them stroke the Lviv region. By now, we have information about fourteen people killed and 94 injured across the country. Today's attack aimed to bring additional stress and chaos to our nation and country, to destroy infrastructure in many cities massively.
The whole ECM Ukraine team is safe. None is affected or injured. At the same time, it was one of those days spent without electricity, running water, and cell phone connection. Those hours without light and water, being unable to reach our loved ones, made us think of those in the eastern and southern parts of the country who suffer this tragedy every day.
Our facility continues to serve as a bomb shelter for people in the neighborhood. Today our place has become home for many of them for 5 hours.
Lviv is without lights tonight. It is beautiful, nevertheless.
Even if they destroy our cities and ruin our infrastructure, they will not destroy our spirit and God-given longing for freedom.
We greatly appreciate all of your faithful prayers, care, and support!
If you have an opportunity to donate and support us, here is the information from the ECMI Crisis Management team:
1. DONATE to help our team and the ministries in Ukraine as they face new financial challenges caused by the war: Give Online
2. SHARE this with your network, friends, and supporters, as you see fit. Working together, God can use us to serve the needs in Ukraine far more than we can imagine.
3. For more information, Project: Ukraine Crisis Fund
- 11/23/2022 15:16 - From football... to Christ
- 11/15/2022 13:20 - Short Term Gain
- 11/11/2022 12:53 - Caring for Ukrainians in Croatia
- 10/25/2022 14:03 - ECM Prayer Days in Spain
- 10/18/2022 12:04 - 14 days of helping refugees
- 10/11/2022 12:02 - God is good at all times
- 09/22/2022 12:18 - Standing Together with Ukraine
- 09/15/2022 13:47 - A true life changing experience
- 09/08/2022 11:26 - Equipping the next generation
- 08/25/2022 09:44 - The first step of many
- 08/04/2022 12:07 - Summer Day Camp for kids in Lviv, Ukraine
- 07/26/2022 11:56 - News from Ukraine
- 07/22/2022 09:10 - A missionary experience in Spain
- 07/21/2022 11:53 - The story of Evgen & Diana
- 07/14/2022 11:44 - The ministry of ECMers in Lviv, Ukraine
- 07/07/2022 11:33 - "Our children and teenagers haven’t had so much laughter and fun since we left our homes in Ukraine"
- 07/01/2022 11:28 - Bringing hope to where it's needed the most
- 06/23/2022 10:07 - Trusting God at all times
- 06/14/2022 09:25 - Christian leaders come together to help Ukrainian refugees
- 06/11/2022 11:09 - Life in Ukraine
- 05/31/2022 17:35 - With small acts of love
- 05/27/2022 13:35 - "The worst and the best of humanity"
- 05/24/2022 14:22 - Tanya's Story
- 05/18/2022 15:23 - From Kiev to Zagrev
- 05/01/2022 15:42 - A minibus for Lviv
- 04/26/2022 11:46 - "There is no way we can get used to the War..."
- 04/22/2022 11:31 - A return to Irpin
- 04/12/2022 10:00 - The job is too big for one alone...
- 04/06/2022 09:47 - Hosting Ukrainian refugees
- 04/02/2022 10:13 - A journey into Ukraine: what does it look like?
- 03/28/2022 14:27 - Shining light into the darkness
- 03/26/2022 09:21 - "The aid was a significant relief for our teams..."
- 03/23/2022 12:51 - Serving the children in the war
- 03/22/2022 12:55 - Through your prayers...
- 03/21/2022 12:11 - Praise God for his provision!
- 03/08/2022 08:42 - On the ground in Ukraine
- 02/24/2022 19:25 - ECM Update on the Ukraine Crisis
- 02/15/2022 12:55 - Who are we and what we do as a mission?
- 02/08/2022 10:27 - Come and help us!