Jim Memory appointed as the next Regional Director for Lausanne Europe
Over the past five years, ECM leader Jim Memory has been working with the Lausanne Movement. After consultation with the key Lausanne leaders, Jim has been appointed as the next Regional Director for Lausanne Europe, alongside Usha Reifsnider.
Over the past five years, ECM leader Jim Memory has been working with the Lausanne Movement as part of the Coordination Team of the Lausanne Europe 20/21 Conversation and Gathering. After consultation with the key Lausanne leaders, Jim has been appointed to be the next Regional Director for Lausanne Europe, alongside Usha Reifsnider, a British Gujarati woman who will serve as Co-Regional Director.
Christine and Jim will remain as members of ECM but Jim will be seconded for 50% of his time to Lausanne Europe. It will mean passing on some of his ECMI responsibilities, but Jim will continue to be part of the International Leadership Team and Christine will continue as leader of the Ministry Development Group.
"I am really excited to build a diverse team that can make the most of the outcomes of the LE20/21 Conversation and Gathering and explore new collaborative possibilities for evangelising Europe", says Jim. "Both ECM and Lausanne have collaboration as core values and I think this partnership will be of benefit to each other. As we consider how to increase the number of first-culture and diaspora workers in ECM, platforms like Lausanne are essential so we can both learn and share our knowledge with others.”
“This is a very exciting opportunity for Jim,” Simon Marshall comments, “and I am looking forward to seeing what effect his leadership in the European Lausanne movement will have over the coming years. This is also, I believe, a positive move for ECM as we seek to develop and build upon partnerships throughout Europe. Please join with me in praying for Jim and Christine as they step into this new role over the coming months.”
Read the full Lausanne Press Release.
- 08/11/2022 18:21 - It is terrible to die of thirst on the sea
- 08/04/2022 12:07 - Summer Day Camp for kids in Lviv, Ukraine
- 07/26/2022 11:56 - News from Ukraine
- 07/22/2022 09:10 - A missionary experience in Spain
- 07/21/2022 11:53 - The story of Evgen & Diana
- 07/14/2022 11:44 - The ministry of ECMers in Lviv, Ukraine
- 07/07/2022 11:33 - "Our children and teenagers haven’t had so much laughter and fun since we left our homes in Ukraine"
- 07/01/2022 11:28 - Bringing hope to where it's needed the most
- 06/23/2022 10:07 - Trusting God at all times
- 06/14/2022 09:25 - Christian leaders come together to help Ukrainian refugees
- 06/11/2022 11:09 - Life in Ukraine
- 05/31/2022 17:35 - With small acts of love
- 05/27/2022 13:35 - "The worst and the best of humanity"
- 05/24/2022 14:22 - Tanya's Story
- 05/18/2022 15:23 - From Kiev to Zagrev
- 05/01/2022 15:42 - A minibus for Lviv
- 04/26/2022 11:46 - "There is no way we can get used to the War..."
- 04/22/2022 11:31 - A return to Irpin
- 04/12/2022 10:00 - The job is too big for one alone...
- 04/06/2022 09:47 - Hosting Ukrainian refugees
- 04/02/2022 10:13 - A journey into Ukraine: what does it look like?
- 03/28/2022 14:27 - Shining light into the darkness
- 03/26/2022 09:21 - "The aid was a significant relief for our teams..."
- 03/23/2022 12:51 - Serving the children in the war
- 03/22/2022 12:55 - Through your prayers...
- 03/21/2022 12:11 - Praise God for his provision!
- 03/08/2022 08:42 - On the ground in Ukraine
- 02/24/2022 19:25 - ECM Update on the Ukraine Crisis
- 02/15/2022 12:55 - Who are we and what we do as a mission?
- 02/08/2022 10:27 - Come and help us!