Houses for Ukraine
The battle of Irpin killed over 300 people, and thousands saw how their home, with everything in it, turned to ruins under the bombs. Now, we're helping them build new ones.
We are so thankful to all who have donated and keep donating to our Ukraine Crisis Fund. Beyond the initial refugee crisis, the long-term devastation of the war keeps affecting millions of Ukrainians, such as lack of housing, food, and clothes... Given the need, that has become the main focus of our help, sharing Jesus in words and in action.
One of our projects takes place in Irpin, a city on the outskirsts of Kiew that saw one of the worst battles of the war in Spring. Hundreds of houses were destroyed by the bombs, leaving thousands without a home. Now, the cold winter has made their situation even more serious.
In collaboration with our partners in Irpin, we are building houses for those who have lost their own. Many of them are our brothers and sisters in Christ, and we want to be part of God's provision to their lives. Thanks to our contacts there, we can build a house in 3 weeks, and they can work on several houses at the same time. Visit our social media to see pictures of the houses we are building, and the workers giving their all to make it happen.
Join us to help rebuild Ukrainian lives!
Pray 🙏🏼 Give 💸 Share 🤝🏻
Stories from Europe > 2022
- 22/12/22 10:48 - A New Hope for Ukraine
- 09/12/22 17:04 - Volunteer Centres: showing Christ's love
- 01/12/22 15:12 - Houses for Ukraine
- 23/11/22 15:16 - From football... to Christ
- 15/11/22 13:20 - Short Term Gain
- 11/11/22 12:53 - Caring for Ukrainians in Croatia
- 25/10/22 14:03 - ECM Prayer Days in Spain
- 18/10/22 12:04 - 14 days of helping refugees
- 11/10/22 12:02 - God is good at all times
- 22/09/22 12:18 - Standing Together with Ukraine
- 15/09/22 13:47 - A true life changing experience
- 08/09/22 11:26 - Equipping the next generation
- 26/07/22 11:56 - News from Ukraine
- 22/07/22 09:10 - A missionary experience in Spain
- 21/07/22 11:53 - The story of Evgen & Diana
- 14/07/22 11:44 - The ministry of ECMers in Lviv, Ukraine
- 07/07/22 11:33 - "Our children and teenagers haven’t had so much laughter and fun since we left our homes in Ukraine"
- 01/07/22 11:28 - Bringing hope to where it's needed the most
- 23/06/22 10:07 - Trusting God at all times
- 14/06/22 09:25 - Christian leaders come together to help Ukrainian refugees
- 11/06/22 11:09 - Life in Ukraine
- 31/05/22 17:35 - With small acts of love
- 27/05/22 13:35 - "The worst and the best of humanity"
- 24/05/22 14:22 - Tanya's Story
- 18/05/22 15:23 - From Kiev to Zagrev
- 01/05/22 15:42 - A minibus for Lviv
- 26/04/22 11:46 - "There is no way we can get used to the War..."
- 22/04/22 11:31 - A return to Irpin
- 12/04/22 10:00 - The job is too big for one alone...
- 06/04/22 09:47 - Hosting Ukrainian refugees
- 02/04/22 10:13 - A journey into Ukraine: what does it look like?
- 28/03/22 14:27 - Shining light into the darkness
- 26/03/22 09:21 - "The aid was a significant relief for our teams..."
- 23/03/22 12:51 - Serving the children in the war
- 22/03/22 12:55 - Through your prayers...
- 21/03/22 12:11 - Praise God for his provision!
- 08/03/22 08:42 - On the ground in Ukraine
- 24/02/22 19:25 - ECM Update on the Ukraine Crisis
- 15/02/22 12:55 - Who are we and what we do as a mission?
- 08/02/22 10:27 - Come and help us!