"The aid was a significant relief for our teams..."
sábado 26 marzo 2022 09:21
A week ago, an ECM bus with supplies came into Ukraine. Read the words of our workers there as they received the goods we sent with your help.
"March 19. Lviv. The humanitarian aid that the ECMI team had bought, gathered, and engaged partners to deliver to Lviv, arrived. Our brothers from Slovakia brought food, hygienic supplies, and ten matresses in the 50 seat bus to take 48 refugees on the board to Poland and Slovakia. The aid was a significant relief for our teams in Lviv as it's getting more challenging to make bulk purchases in the stores. They sell only a limited amount of food like grain, pasta, sugar on those rare occasions when they have them. The beverage drinks (tea and coffee) sections are empty in most of the stores.
It's been almost four weeks since this nightmare began. Lviv has become a humanitarian hub by housing more than 200 thousand refugees. We all realize that our city has its logistics limits. So the help provided by the ECM family, thanks to your generous donation, is precious. At our facility, we host between 30 to 50 refugees daily. We also have shared the goods arrived with another church where other ECM workers serve refugees.
March 22. We loaded a freight van to Kharkiv. Several days before that, to Zhytomyr city. Our brothers in Christ from Kharkiv shared that people stay in underground shelters for several days there. They sometimes go out to get some bread delivered to the city, waiting in queues or lines for hours, often under bombs. None of us could ever imagine that people in Mariupol would ever have to collect and drink water out from the radiators. These brave men and the local churches provide food to people in Kharkiv by bringing food packages to those in need.
Please, know that we treasure your care, friendship, and love so deeply! And we thank you on behalf of many people here in Ukraine for your big hearts full of love, that is pouring out in your fervent prayers and financial support!"
🧡 Pray for the refugees in Ukraine and for they to receive all the supplies they need.
💸 We plan on sending a new bus with supplies next week. You can contribute here 👉🏼 https://www.ecmi.org/en/ukraine-crisis-fund
- 22/12/2022 22/12/22 10:48 - A New Hope for Ukraine
- 9/12/2022 9/12/22 17:04 - Volunteer Centres: showing Christ's love
- 1/12/2022 1/12/22 15:12 - Houses for Ukraine
- 23/11/2022 23/11/22 15:16 - From football... to Christ
- 15/11/2022 15/11/22 13:20 - Short Term Gain
- 11/11/2022 11/11/22 12:53 - Caring for Ukrainians in Croatia
- 25/10/2022 25/10/22 14:03 - ECM Prayer Days in Spain
- 18/10/2022 18/10/22 12:04 - 14 days of helping refugees
- 11/10/2022 11/10/22 12:02 - God is good at all times
- 22/9/2022 22/9/22 12:18 - Standing Together with Ukraine
- 15/9/2022 15/9/22 13:47 - A true life changing experience
- 8/9/2022 8/9/22 11:26 - Equipping the next generation
- 5/9/2022 5/9/22 13:29 - Summer Camps in Romania
- 25/8/2022 25/8/22 9:44 - The first step of many
- 4/8/2022 4/8/22 12:07 - Summer Day Camp for kids in Lviv, Ukraine
- 26/7/2022 26/7/22 11:56 - News from Ukraine
- 22/7/2022 22/7/22 9:10 - A missionary experience in Spain
- 21/7/2022 21/7/22 11:53 - The story of Evgen & Diana
- 14/7/2022 14/7/22 11:44 - The ministry of ECMers in Lviv, Ukraine
- 7/7/2022 7/7/22 11:33 - "Our children and teenagers haven’t had so much laughter and fun since we left our homes in Ukraine"
- 1/7/2022 1/7/22 11:28 - Bringing hope to where it's needed the most
- 31/5/2022 31/5/22 17:35 - With small acts of love
- 27/5/2022 27/5/22 13:35 - "The worst and the best of humanity"
- 24/5/2022 24/5/22 14:22 - Tanya's Story
- 18/5/2022 18/5/22 15:23 - From Kiev to Zagrev
- 1/5/2022 1/5/22 15:42 - A minibus for Lviv
- 26/4/2022 26/4/22 11:46 - "There is no way we can get used to the War..."
- 22/4/2022 22/4/22 11:31 - A return to Irpin
- 12/4/2022 12/4/22 10:00 - The job is too big for one alone...
- 2/4/2022 2/4/22 10:13 - A journey into Ukraine: what does it look like?
- 28/3/2022 28/3/22 14:27 - Shining light into the darkness
- 26/3/2022 26/3/22 9:21 - "The aid was a significant relief for our teams..."
- 23/3/2022 23/3/22 12:51 - Serving the children in the war
- 22/3/2022 22/3/22 12:55 - Through your prayers...
- 21/3/2022 21/3/22 12:11 - Praise God for his provision!
- 8/3/2022 8/3/22 8:42 - On the ground in Ukraine
- 24/2/2022 24/2/22 19:25 - ECM Update on the Ukraine Crisis
- 15/2/2022 15/2/22 12:55 - Who are we and what we do as a mission?