Camino Guesthouse in Spain
"Stand at the crossroads and look, ask for the ancient paths (Camino Antiguo), ask where the good way is and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls." Jeremiah 6:16
ECM Missionaries Carolynn and James Webb (from Australia) and Mauricio and Karina Aldana (from Guatemala) are seeking pledges for their new guesthouse project - four years in the making!
The Casa Camino Antiguo “The Ancient Way House”will be a multi-purpose guesthouse catering to pilgrims who traverse the Camino De Santiago. The ‘Way of St James’ (as it’s also known) is a network of walking tracks mainly through Spain, often seen as a spiritual pilgrimage. There are guesthouses along the way, offering affordable lodging and some run by Christians to offer hospitality and share the love of the Lord Jesus. The Aldanas and the Webbs are seeking to do the same. To make this project a reality they need…
- To raise €400,000 to buy a property
- To find the right property
- People to partner in prayer
To read more about this project head to casacaminoantiguo.com
To give to this project head here.
Stories from Europe > 2023
- 6/5/2023 6/5/23, 2:05 PM - United in Prayer, discover Mahabba
- 6/2/2023 6/2/23, 1:34 PM - Camino Guesthouse in Spain
- 5/22/2023 5/22/23, 3:23 PM - Greenhouse Repaired!
- 5/15/2023 5/15/23, 11:00 AM - Freedom in Christ: a testimony
- 5/8/2023 5/8/23, 12:42 PM - The Irpin church: a testimony of love and service
- 3/15/2023 3/15/23, 10:04 AM - Angry and Grateful
- 3/13/2023 3/13/23, 9:37 PM - Living through the war
- 3/7/2023 3/7/23, 10:07 AM - Let's walk!
- 2/24/2023 2/24/23, 11:34 AM - They were living in a 15m2 hut...
- 2/2/2023 2/2/23, 5:57 PM - The war has torn down many houses, we are building them up.