Ukraine Crisis Fund

Gift Aid

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. We will claim 25p on every £1 you donate.

In order to claim Gift Aid from HMRC we need you to let us have your Full Name (please check above) and Home Address: