"Our children and teenagers haven’t had so much laughter and fun since we left our homes in Ukraine"
Many Ukrainian mothers and grandmas came to our team after the outreach, and they had tears in their eyes, as they were trying to articulate their appreciation and gratitude.
We keep supporting Ukrainian refugees across Europe, and more projects are being undertaken with your help, your prayers, and your donations:
Delivering food packages to refugees in Spain weekly, sending buses with supplies to an orphanage in Ukraine, partnering with World Without Orphans Europe, opening a Family Center in Krakow to help Ukrainian women and children, and supporting refugees in many places of Europe through the work of our ECMers.
One example of the latter is the wonderful work ECMers are doing in Bulgaria with Ukrainian refugees, from giving food and basic products to families to organising outreaches and events for children and teenagers.
Read their last report and watch the smiles of the little ones in the videos below.
"Last month we had a powerful outreach in partnership with Athletes in Action, the Ukrainian Church in Burgas, and several other local churches.
Many mothers and grandmas came to our team after the outreach, and they had tears in their eyes, as they were trying to articulate their appreciation and gratitude.
They said, “We just feel loved and really cared for by people we have never met before. Our children and teenagers haven’t had so much laughter and fun since we left our homes in Ukraine."
The Ukrainian church is growing fast and they are now in a pickle trying to find a large enough and affordable place to rent for their congregation."
- 23.11.2022 15:16 - From football... to Christ
- 15.11.2022 13:20 - Short Term Gain
- 11.11.2022 12:53 - Caring for Ukrainians in Croatia
- 25.10.2022 14:03 - ECM Prayer Days in Spain
- 18.10.2022 12:04 - 14 days of helping refugees
- 11.10.2022 12:02 - God is good at all times
- 22.09.2022 12:18 - Standing Together with Ukraine
- 15.09.2022 13:47 - A true life changing experience
- 08.09.2022 11:26 - Equipping the next generation
- 25.08.2022 09:44 - The first step of many
- 04.08.2022 12:07 - Summer Day Camp for kids in Lviv, Ukraine
- 26.07.2022 11:56 - News from Ukraine
- 22.07.2022 09:10 - A missionary experience in Spain
- 21.07.2022 11:53 - The story of Evgen & Diana
- 14.07.2022 11:44 - The ministry of ECMers in Lviv, Ukraine
- 07.07.2022 11:33 - "Our children and teenagers haven’t had so much laughter and fun since we left our homes in Ukraine"
- 01.07.2022 11:28 - Bringing hope to where it's needed the most
- 23.06.2022 10:07 - Trusting God at all times
- 14.06.2022 09:25 - Christian leaders come together to help Ukrainian refugees
- 11.06.2022 11:09 - Life in Ukraine
- 31.05.2022 17:35 - With small acts of love
- 27.05.2022 13:35 - "The worst and the best of humanity"
- 24.05.2022 14:22 - Tanya's Story
- 18.05.2022 15:23 - From Kiev to Zagrev
- 01.05.2022 15:42 - A minibus for Lviv
- 26.04.2022 11:46 - "There is no way we can get used to the War..."
- 22.04.2022 11:31 - A return to Irpin
- 12.04.2022 10:00 - The job is too big for one alone...
- 06.04.2022 09:47 - Hosting Ukrainian refugees
- 02.04.2022 10:13 - A journey into Ukraine: what does it look like?
- 28.03.2022 14:27 - Shining light into the darkness
- 26.03.2022 09:21 - "The aid was a significant relief for our teams..."
- 23.03.2022 12:51 - Serving the children in the war
- 22.03.2022 12:55 - Through your prayers...
- 21.03.2022 12:11 - Praise God for his provision!
- 08.03.2022 08:42 - On the ground in Ukraine
- 24.02.2022 19:25 - ECM Update on the Ukraine Crisis
- 15.02.2022 12:55 - Who are we and what we do as a mission?
- 08.02.2022 10:27 - Come and help us!