Shining light into the darkness
Even in the darkest days, ECM workers, along with many Christians in the country, keep working to share the light of Jesus. Read the last update we received from one of the ECM churches hosting and serving refugees in western Ukraine.
"Yesterday we decided to look through the list of refugees who have stayed in our church building from the beginning of the war, and we are so glad that more than 1100 people have stayed with us so far. Some for one night and some for few, some still continue to live in the church building and with other families from our church.
Praise the Lord last week some brothers from our church bought wood and built 20 bunk beds, so now all these people can sleep on the beds and not on the floor. We continue to have prayer meetings every evening for 30 days in the row. This is so special to gather with people from all over Ukraine and worship and pray together. At the end of every meeting we have a special prayer for those who want to accept Jesus as their Saviour. People are so open and want to hear the Good News. We are so blessed to be able to serve as we can. Please continue to pray for us."
🙏🏼 We continue holding special prayer meetings for Ukraine on Tuesdays and Saturdays, you can join us (contact us for the details).
💸 You can also donate and help ECMers feed and host refugees. https://www.ecmi.org/en/ukraine-crisis-fund
- 11.08.2022 18:21 - It is terrible to die of thirst on the sea
- 04.08.2022 12:07 - Summer Day Camp for kids in Lviv, Ukraine
- 26.07.2022 11:56 - News from Ukraine
- 22.07.2022 09:10 - A missionary experience in Spain
- 21.07.2022 11:53 - The story of Evgen & Diana
- 14.07.2022 11:44 - The ministry of ECMers in Lviv, Ukraine
- 07.07.2022 11:33 - "Our children and teenagers haven’t had so much laughter and fun since we left our homes in Ukraine"
- 01.07.2022 11:28 - Bringing hope to where it's needed the most
- 23.06.2022 10:07 - Trusting God at all times
- 14.06.2022 09:25 - Christian leaders come together to help Ukrainian refugees
- 11.06.2022 11:09 - Life in Ukraine
- 31.05.2022 17:35 - With small acts of love
- 27.05.2022 13:35 - "The worst and the best of humanity"
- 24.05.2022 14:22 - Tanya's Story
- 18.05.2022 15:23 - From Kiev to Zagrev
- 01.05.2022 15:42 - A minibus for Lviv
- 26.04.2022 11:46 - "There is no way we can get used to the War..."
- 22.04.2022 11:31 - A return to Irpin
- 12.04.2022 10:00 - The job is too big for one alone...
- 06.04.2022 09:47 - Hosting Ukrainian refugees
- 02.04.2022 10:13 - A journey into Ukraine: what does it look like?
- 28.03.2022 14:27 - Shining light into the darkness
- 26.03.2022 09:21 - "The aid was a significant relief for our teams..."
- 23.03.2022 12:51 - Serving the children in the war
- 22.03.2022 12:55 - Through your prayers...
- 21.03.2022 12:11 - Praise God for his provision!
- 08.03.2022 08:42 - On the ground in Ukraine
- 24.02.2022 19:25 - ECM Update on the Ukraine Crisis
- 15.02.2022 12:55 - Who are we and what we do as a mission?
- 08.02.2022 10:27 - Come and help us!