Praise God for his provision!
21.03.22, 12:11 21.03.22, 12:11
Read the Story of how we have seen God at work these last weeks, providing and making a way for us to be able to bring supplies into Ukraine.
Given the difficulties to buy food and basic products in Ukraine, our crisis management team worked for weeks to bring the resources our team in Ukraine needed to help the refugees there. On its way back, the transport would also drive refugees out of the country.
When everything was ready for a bus to go from Poland into Ukraine, a last-minute change with the bus provider meant they would not allow us to bring a vehicle into Ukraine. What a disappointment! However, we prayed and in less than 24 hours God brought in a new contact and another bus in Slovakia!
However, the new arrangement meant we needed to find a place for the refugees that would come into Slovakia, and quickly! But God was already at work. Before we could ask anyone, we received an email about a place in Slovakia that could host big groups of refugees. They did not know we were just looking for that, but God knew our needs and He provided.
Last weekend, these plans finally came true. On Saturday morning, a bus with €5,500 worth of supplies (4 tons of mostly food, plus some mattresses and basic products), left Slovakia and arrived in Ukraine, where our ECM team and a group of volunteers unloaded and received the materials. The supplies went to several places where our team and their network are hosting refugees.
The bus returned with 48 refugees and crossed the Polish border, where a large group of them were to stay. The rest of them arrived later in Slovakia, where they could rest in a church until they would leave for their longer-term housing in Slovakia.
We want to thank you for your donations and your prayers, that have made it possible for us to see God moving in wonderful ways, opening all doors so that we could bring these supplies into Ukraine. We are already working on sending the next bus of supplies, planned for next Saturday. Please pray for everything to go smoothly, and for the supplies to get there safely!
You can contribute to the purchase of the supplies here https://www.ecmi.org/en/project-detailpage/9d8fca04-2b9a-4ad0-9ff9-27bda4cbf01e
- 22.12.2022 22.12.22, 10:48 - A New Hope for Ukraine
- 09.12.2022 09.12.22, 17:04 - Volunteer Centres: showing Christ's love
- 01.12.2022 01.12.22, 15:12 - Houses for Ukraine
- 23.11.2022 23.11.22, 15:16 - From football... to Christ
- 15.11.2022 15.11.22, 13:20 - Short Term Gain
- 11.11.2022 11.11.22, 12:53 - Caring for Ukrainians in Croatia
- 25.10.2022 25.10.22, 14:03 - ECM Prayer Days in Spain
- 18.10.2022 18.10.22, 12:04 - 14 days of helping refugees
- 11.10.2022 11.10.22, 12:02 - God is good at all times
- 22.09.2022 22.09.22, 12:18 - Standing Together with Ukraine
- 15.09.2022 15.09.22, 13:47 - A true life changing experience
- 08.09.2022 08.09.22, 11:26 - Equipping the next generation
- 05.09.2022 05.09.22, 13:29 - Summer Camps in Romania
- 25.08.2022 25.08.22, 09:44 - The first step of many
- 04.08.2022 04.08.22, 12:07 - Summer Day Camp for kids in Lviv, Ukraine
- 26.07.2022 26.07.22, 11:56 - News from Ukraine
- 22.07.2022 22.07.22, 09:10 - A missionary experience in Spain
- 21.07.2022 21.07.22, 11:53 - The story of Evgen & Diana
- 14.07.2022 14.07.22, 11:44 - The ministry of ECMers in Lviv, Ukraine
- 07.07.2022 07.07.22, 11:33 - "Our children and teenagers haven’t had so much laughter and fun since we left our homes in Ukraine"
- 01.07.2022 01.07.22, 11:28 - Bringing hope to where it's needed the most
- 23.06.2022 23.06.22, 10:07 - Trusting God at all times
- 14.06.2022 14.06.22, 09:25 - Christian leaders come together to help Ukrainian refugees
- 11.06.2022 11.06.22, 11:09 - Life in Ukraine
- 31.05.2022 31.05.22, 17:35 - With small acts of love
- 27.05.2022 27.05.22, 13:35 - "The worst and the best of humanity"
- 24.05.2022 24.05.22, 14:22 - Tanya's Story
- 18.05.2022 18.05.22, 15:23 - From Kiev to Zagrev
- 01.05.2022 01.05.22, 15:42 - A minibus for Lviv
- 26.04.2022 26.04.22, 11:46 - "There is no way we can get used to the War..."
- 22.04.2022 22.04.22, 11:31 - A return to Irpin
- 12.04.2022 12.04.22, 10:00 - The job is too big for one alone...
- 06.04.2022 06.04.22, 09:47 - Hosting Ukrainian refugees
- 02.04.2022 02.04.22, 10:13 - A journey into Ukraine: what does it look like?
- 28.03.2022 28.03.22, 14:27 - Shining light into the darkness
- 26.03.2022 26.03.22, 09:21 - "The aid was a significant relief for our teams..."
- 23.03.2022 23.03.22, 12:51 - Serving the children in the war
- 22.03.2022 22.03.22, 12:55 - Through your prayers...
- 21.03.2022 21.03.22, 12:11 - Praise God for his provision!
- 08.03.2022 08.03.22, 08:42 - On the ground in Ukraine
- 24.02.2022 24.02.22, 19:25 - ECM Update on the Ukraine Crisis
- 15.02.2022 15.02.22, 12:55 - Who are we and what we do as a mission?
- 08.02.2022 08.02.22, 10:27 - Come and help us!