Where will your journey of faith take you?
Europe is more than a holiday destination. It’s an opportunity to learn about God, yourself and a needy world.
Wherever you go, God is travelling with you. He always wants to help you grow to be more like Jesus. Therefore he will use the people you meet and the things you experience to help make you more Christlike.
Europe can be part of your journey. While it is a great place to visit (think of your favourite European delicacy or location), it is filled with people who have yet to meet Jesus. You can help introduce him to them!
So what could that mean for you?
1. Pray for Europe while you visit. Wherever you may go to, the church will be small and need to grow. Ask God to point you to things needing to change and pray for these. For more prayer ideas click here.
2. Is God calling you to Europe? If God is tugging at your heart strings about the needs of Europe, we’d love to talk to you about was you might be involved there. Contact us here.
What kind of opportunities are there? Take a look here.
We can help you getting started.
3. If you can’t go, you can still give. Most people won’t be called by God to move to Europe. But you can still support his work there by giving to support those he has ministering there. You can make a donation here.
Wherever God takes you on your journey of faith, it will be exciting! Look forward to the trip. We’d love to be part of it with you.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1.9
- August - 24 - 2021 13:56 - "That's the tremendous thing that God is doing..."
- August - 17 - 2021 11:00 - Europe 2021: A Missiological Report
- August - 17 - 2021 10:30 - The House that love built
- July - 28 - 2021 15:41 - Launching NZ Mission Internship
- July - 27 - 2021 00:09 - Where will your journey of faith take you?
- July - 26 - 2021 00:00 - Where will your journey of faith take you?
- July - 06 - 2021 11:48 - It all starts in the heart
- May - 11 - 2021 10:14 - Helping others to love Muslims
- May - 04 - 2021 12:00 - How to reach your neighbour
- April - 27 - 2021 12:00 - Confined but connecting
- April - 20 - 2021 17:30 - A life transformed...
- April - 06 - 2021 11:30 - A light in the community
- March - 16 - 2021 13:23 - Understanding Catholic Cultures
- March - 09 - 2021 11:29 - God is never taken by surprise
- February - 23 - 2021 12:15 - Our best laid plans... How God aligns them with His
- February - 16 - 2021 12:30 - From depression to ministry
- February - 09 - 2021 12:14 - Not stopped by COVID-19
- February - 02 - 2021 16:17 - Once forbidden...