Where will your journey of faith take you?
God has a unique plan for each of us. He has brought you this far but what’s next?
You may feel called to pray or support our mission of sharing Christ’s love in Europe but maybe God has a more radical plan for your journey - could you be ECM’s next new missionary? We have plenty of opportunities, both short and long-term, for people to journey with us. Perhaps your next step will be like Sarah, who served as a short-termer in Slovenia:
“During my time in Slovenia I've seen God working in my own life, smoothing the path for my future. I'm excited to get further training and being equipped to come back and serve in Slovenia long term.”
Sometimes people hear a clear call from God for their whole future but for most it’s a step at a time. We would love to talk to you if you feel God is calling you to share his love in Europe!
For more information for how we help people change Europe - click here.
- August - 24 - 2021 13:56 - "That's the tremendous thing that God is doing..."
- August - 17 - 2021 11:00 - Europe 2021: A Missiological Report
- August - 17 - 2021 10:30 - The House that love built
- July - 28 - 2021 15:41 - Launching NZ Mission Internship
- July - 27 - 2021 00:09 - Where will your journey of faith take you?
- July - 26 - 2021 00:00 - Where will your journey of faith take you?
- July - 06 - 2021 11:48 - It all starts in the heart
- May - 11 - 2021 10:14 - Helping others to love Muslims
- May - 04 - 2021 12:00 - How to reach your neighbour
- April - 27 - 2021 12:00 - Confined but connecting
- April - 20 - 2021 17:30 - A life transformed...
- April - 06 - 2021 11:30 - A light in the community
- March - 16 - 2021 13:23 - Understanding Catholic Cultures
- March - 09 - 2021 11:29 - God is never taken by surprise
- February - 23 - 2021 12:15 - Our best laid plans... How God aligns them with His
- February - 16 - 2021 12:30 - From depression to ministry
- February - 09 - 2021 12:14 - Not stopped by COVID-19
- February - 02 - 2021 16:17 - Once forbidden...