God is never taken by surprise
Ali and Rich Maegraith work for ECM in Berlin where they are involved in a church plant. They tell about how God is not limited by a pandemic from working in people's lives.
Despite our many limitations at the moment in Berlin with hard lockdown, God is doing wonderful things.
With four boys homeschooling and two dogs, every day is intensely busy.
Please pray that we wouold rejoice and be thankful for this time that the Lord has given us to trust Him.
God is indeed at work. One of our good friends has been coming regularly to church after coming out of an abusive relationship. Please pray for her and her husband.
Please also pray for Anna, an new convert to keep growing her faith.
One of our good friends has had to go into rehab. His mental health has become unstuck in this fragile time, like many others.
Paul is a young German sax player Rich is hanging out with. He seems open to the things of God. Please pray for God to open his heart.
Our plans to do intensive language refreshers have been almost completely derailed! We are reminded very often of Colin Buchanan's song 'God Never Says Oops'.
We are beginning an online ECM leadership course for a number of weeks. Pray that we are able to benefit from this course without it disturbing the boys' homeschooling needs.
If you are interested in knowing more about ECM's involvement in Germany, please follow this link.
- August - 24 - 2021 13:56 - "That's the tremendous thing that God is doing..."
- August - 17 - 2021 11:00 - Europe 2021: A Missiological Report
- August - 17 - 2021 10:30 - The House that love built
- July - 28 - 2021 15:41 - Launching NZ Mission Internship
- July - 27 - 2021 00:09 - Where will your journey of faith take you?
- July - 26 - 2021 00:00 - Where will your journey of faith take you?
- July - 06 - 2021 11:48 - It all starts in the heart
- May - 11 - 2021 10:14 - Helping others to love Muslims
- May - 04 - 2021 12:00 - How to reach your neighbour
- April - 27 - 2021 12:00 - Confined but connecting
- April - 20 - 2021 17:30 - A life transformed...
- April - 06 - 2021 11:30 - A light in the community
- March - 16 - 2021 13:23 - Understanding Catholic Cultures
- March - 09 - 2021 11:29 - God is never taken by surprise
- February - 23 - 2021 12:15 - Our best laid plans... How God aligns them with His
- February - 16 - 2021 12:30 - From depression to ministry
- February - 09 - 2021 12:14 - Not stopped by COVID-19
- February - 02 - 2021 16:17 - Once forbidden...