Director of CRC Media
- Long term
- 5 years or more, 2-5 years
CRC's goal is to reach Italians with the gospel, using different media platforms. CRC is looking for a new director to coordinate and develop this media ministry.
CRC (Centro di Radiodiffusione Cristiana) is a non-profit organisation that was founded in 1957 by an ECM missionary. CRC produces and airs Christian radio programs on commercial FM networks, and heads up a network of evangelical radio stations in Italy. CRC also reaches out to Italians via social media (Facebook and Twitter) and two different websites. CRC is looking for a director who will develop and coordinate its work to share the gospel message in Italy, using today's media. The key responsibilities include:
- Supervising and coordinating the entire ministry
- Developing a strategy for sustainable ministry through social and digital media
- Leading the transition from radio to social and digital media platforms
- Promoting CRC's media presence
- Implementing a fundraising strategy through new media
- Establishing new relationships for the development of CRC's ministry and /or ministry in collaboration with other organisations
Good Italian language knowledge is required, although language learning may be done on the field. English is the second language used in CRC's office. The successful candidate will raise the financial support necessary to live in Italy and carry out this mission work.
A full job description may be requested. For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org